We had my niece Bailee stay with us last weekend while my brother and sister-in-law were out of town. Bailee is just 3 months younger than Boston. You'd think that being the same age, they would have a lot in common......see for yourself!
Bailee: so tiny and petite,
Boston: 90th percentile for height and weight!
Bailee: high pitched squeel
Boston: low pitched yell
Bailee: carried around her "babies" feeding and changing them,
Boston: took Bailee's babies, ran them over with his trucks and hammered their faces in!
Bailee: was looking in the mirror telling me her hair looked pretty,
Boston: reached over, messed it all up, and then gave her his hat to wear!
Bailee: she was mad at Boston and called him "not very nice"
Boston: returned the favor by calling her "diarreah head" (I have no clue where he got that!)
It made for a very interesting weekend! They are so cute together....but COMPLETE OPPOSITES! I forget how different it is raising boys and girls. You either have dolls, barbies and bows......or trucks, bugs and hats! Either way it's GREAT! Thanks Bailee for a great weekend, we love you!



5 comments:
That made me laugh! Boston is hilarious. I think they look like they could be brother and sister. So Cute.
Thanks Susie! You must have had a fun weekend with those two cuties. Boston is ALL boy and way fun. Can't wait to play. Love Grum
So funny! We love Boston!
Are you kidding me that Boston is a little Corey clone? I was looking at your cute blog with my mom and sister and we can not get over how much he looks like Corey! It was so good to hear from you, I would love to get together! I miss you alot!
Cute pics! It was fun to see you the other day.
Post a Comment