Friday, February 22, 2008

An attempt at sledding!




Boston got a sled for Christmas and has been begging to go, so a few weeks ago, we took Boston to the golf course for his first sledding adventure. We decided to go there because the hills are not too big, but still really fun! Well, we got there and he totally chickened out, he was mortified! He did finally go down a few times, but only because we bribed him! He spent most of the time playing in the snow. I sometimes wonder why he is so mellow and EXTREMELY overly- cautious, but I guess I'd rather that then broken bones! I think we will wait and try sledding again next year!

3 comments:

Smolkaville said...

Cute pics, looks like fun! I've wanted to get Carson out all winter, but One we don't own a sled and Two, the boy won't keep his hat or gloves on. The few attempts I've made at even building a snowman have failed because Carson gets too cold and wants to go in. Maybe sledding would be different...

BenandLisaGrimm said...

That looks fun. I've decided sledding is a lot of work as a parent. Packing them up the hill and such. Boston is too cute.

Andra said...

Well, at least you got some cute winter pics!!!